Jan 13, 2013

Simple and Colorful Eye Makeup

Hey guys!!


I have always associated makeup with my mood and today,I feel extra colorful so I decided to film a colorful makeup tutorial. I used metalic shades of turqoise, light gold, purple and black for this tutorial. This can be worn on special occassions and can be darkened up depending on your preference. Also, I opted not to use my brushes for the eyeshadow application. I think I am going to do more of there makeup tutorials. I like using my fingers to apply my eyeshadow becuase it can really apply the eyeshadow pigment on my lids well. I think this makeup is great for those who want to experiment with colors but still wants to keep it simple and elegant.







So here the things that I used:

FACE:



         San San Matte Finish Liquid Foundation # 3
Concealer: Pinkie Collection Cream Fondation

Cheeks:Peach Blush 

 Eyes:

ELF Eyeprimer



 ELF 32 Cool Color Palette




Nichido Liquid Eyeliner:


precision Brush

 Matte Dark Brown eyeshadow(brows)



Avon Superextend Mascara




LIPS: 


Fab Rose by Popshop


Here is the video. Hope you enjoy!
Im sorry about my lashes, it was because I was trying out some new eyelashes today. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd like to know what you think about my posts!!