Mar 21, 2013

GRADUATION MAKEUP FOR BROWN EYES



Hello everyone!

Graduation season is here again in the Philippines and though I have graduated not too many years ago, I would like to share a tutorial on how to look pretty on this special occasion.



I decided to do a simple eye look with a pop of purple on the lower waterline. Purple looks great on any eye color but especially on brown eyes. I did not want to make a super smokey eye look since this is a graduation and mostly it will be in daytime. I wanted to do something that is easy to recreate. I used a peachy coral blush paired with coral lips to brighten up the look and give it a summer-y vibe. :)



Product list: 
Light beige eyeshadow: WetnWild Palette in I love Matte
NYC Bronzer in Sunny
Dark Mettalic Brown:Careline Tweenies Palette (I'm not sure about the name anymore, :(
Purple Eyeliner: Eye Pearl Liner by Nature Republic
Matte Purple Eyeshadow: Dollface 88 Palette
Avon SuperExtend Extreme Mascara
San San Cheek Blusher in Mocha Blush
Pink Lipliner from Loreal
Avon ColorBliss Lipstick in Fresh Melon



13 comments:

  1. Very nice tutorial and makeup combinationa. I could use this as an everyday go to work/school makeup. Thanks for sharing Maia :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you for dropping by! :)

      Delete
    2. Hey!! Thank you for dropping by!! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Maia,
    I really like this make up, especially the contrast between the purple on the lower waterline and the bronze and a little bit orange colour on the eylid/socket line!
    kisses =)
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! Glad you liked it!!

      Thank you for dropping by!!

      Delete
  3. Love the lip colour!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the follow! Followed you back!


    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pop of color! breaking free from the usual neutral eye color for grad ceremonies :)

    -----
    the beautyHolic bella
    http://modernpinay.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohh wow!! thanks for the compliment!! :0

      Delete
  6. the purple really brings out your eyes!


    http://yeejit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the lip color. It looks very elegant on you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd like to know what you think about my posts!!