May 26, 2013

Casual BlacknWhite OOTD

Hi everyone!!

I am not into fashion but I would like to share this outfit that I wore to my friend's nephew's baptism. It was so hot at the time that I decided to wear a skirt and a blouse instead. I could not find a colorful blouse so I wore a black one instead. In the end, I looked like attending a funeral rather than a baptism. Oh well... this will do..!
It was super hot so I decided to go for a minimal makeup look. :)


Rings:
Large Green stone: Market Market
Gold band with diamonds: from my BF :)
Hairclip: 
Random store in Baclaran




The blouse has a slit on the sleeves which I think made me look more of a boxer. Hihihi!
The shirt is kinda loose and looks "formal" so I decided to dress it down with a striped skirt and wedges.

Blouse
P399.00
Skirt
P100.00 from Baclaran


Black Wedges
from Zanea at Robinsons Iloilo
Original Price: P949.00
got it on sale for P399.00

That's it for my blogpost!It is simple and casual. Hope you liked it!
Take care!!

-maia






1 comment:

Hi! I'd like to know what you think about my posts!!