Dec 19, 2012

Makeup Challenge Day 5

30 DAY MAKEUP CHALLENGE DAY 5: Favorite lipstick, favorite lip gloss, and lip liner?


LIPSTICK


Lipstick for me was never a big deal. I could say that I am more of an eyeshadow person rather than a lisptick person.But I have realized that eyeshadows should somehow "match" the lipstick. 



As of now, I am still experimenting with lipsticks but since I like "smokey" looks, my current favorite lipstick is kind of a nude-y peach lipstick called Angel Berry from Color collection. It is cheap, glides smoothly, and does not have that "old lipstick" smell. 


Lipliner

So far, this is my favorite lipliner. I got this last year when my mom went to the States. It Loreal but I cant remember the exact name anymore. It is a gorgeous pink color that can be worn on its own or topped with a lipstick.

pls excuse my droopy eyelids :)

 My favorite "everyday lip" look is when I combine them. They look really fresh and girly.

As of now, I dont have a favorite lipgloss,so maybe next time.

That's all for now. See you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd like to know what you think about my posts!!