Dec 17, 2012

MAKEUP CHALLENGE DAY:4

30 DAY MAKEUP CHALLENGE DAY 4: DO YOU LIKE WEARING FOUNDATION? IF SO, WHAT'S YOUR COLOR AND FAVORITE? 



I am not comfortable going out with a "naked" face. I need to have some sort of coverage because my skin is very pale and I look sick if I don't have any foundation or tinted moiturizer. Currently, I do not have a holygrail foundation and what I use on my face depends on where I'd go and what I'd be doing. 
ME: no makeup, just filled my eyebrows a little bit

So, instead of my favorite foundation, I will juts blog about what foundation is CURRENTLY use on a daily basis. :)

FS BB CREAM

I used to love the Precious Mineral BB Cream from Etude House but when I ran out, there was no stock for shade #3 which was the shade I was using. I tried this BB cream and I love it. It is on the  oily side but that's okay with me. The color suits me well and the price is not bad also. 




It can be a little oily/shiny at first but once I set it with powder, it is okay.

Look Ma! no white cast :)

Pinkies Collection Cream Foundation

I discovered this foundation on Youtube because many Filipino beauty gurus have been raving about it.When I saw Ms Say's demo and review about ii, I was sold. Unfortunately, we don't have this in Iloilo so when I went to Manila, I immediately bought one. I love using this especially when I need to go somewhere special or on time when I need to have more coverage. I was very impressed with this. It offers full to medium coverage and lasts on my skin as well.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd like to know what you think about my posts!!