Dec 1, 2012

FS BB CREAM REVIEW AND DEMO


I was on the hunt for a foundation two weeks ago. I went to our local SM City Department store and headed straight to the  makeup section. I was contemplating whether to get the Ever Bilena BB cream or the Ever Bilena foundation but I passed by the Fanny Serrano Makeup counter and I saw their FS BB Cream. I swatched the product on my hand and it looked promising. I have tried it and I really love using it on a daily basis. So here is the summary of my product review.
This is what it says in on the label:
An all in one cosmetic breakthrough that has the properties of a  Foundation, to give your face a seamless coverage, Concealer to flawlessly cover all of your blemishes, Moisturizer to to protect your skin from dryness, and UV Protection to protect your face from the harmful rays of the sun.
What I like about it:
~~ affordable (costs P299 )
~~ available in almost all SM Department Stores 
~~easy to apply (warm the product with your fingers first for better results)
~~ gives light to medium coverage without being caky
~~ correct and conceal uneven skin tone
~~ has a fresh citrus-y smell that is not overwhelming
~~ very moisturizing
~~ lasts up to 4 hours ( normal to dry skin)
What I dont like:
~~ gives a dewy finish so setting powder is a must
~~Can get oily
~~ for those with oily skin, I recommend using a primer or a good setting powder when using the product
~~ comes in 2 colors (Mestiza and Oriental)
I think if I use it everyday , I'd be able to use all the product inside the tube in 1 to 2 months. 
All in all, this is a great product for everyday use. I will definitely repurchase this once I ran out.

2 comments:

  1. You can try Smashbox or Benefit Pore-fessional! They're both great primers! But they can be pricey...I've heard good news about the one from Krave, but I havent tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd like to know what you think about my posts!!