Dec 14, 2012

THE 30 DAY MAKEUP CHALLENGE

Hmm..I've been wanting to write blogs for a long time but I just could not find the time. However, now that I have time, I juts cannot find anything to write about. I am in awe to those who can blog juts about anything. Anyhooo....I thought I need to have a goal. So, I was browsing Facebook a few hours ago, and I saw the THE 30 DAY MAKEUP CHALLENGE. And so.. ding..ding..ding..I found myself something to do/write!! Well, at least for the next 30 days or so (if I'm not lazy..).
So here is the list:

30 Day Makeup Challenge
  • Day 1: A total inventory of all the makeup and makeup tools you own
  • Day 2: A picture of your daily makeup 
  • Day 3: Your weird makeup tips and secrets 
  • Day 4: A picture of you with your favorite single eye shadow 
  • Day 5: A picture with three different color eye shadows  
  • Day 6: A picture of animal print eyeshadow
  • Day 7: Your favorite nail polish
  • Day 8: Makeup that shows off your eye color
  • Day 9: The newest makeup/tool that you bought
  • Day 10: Makeup inspired by a celebrity
  • Day 11: Where do you buy your makeup?
  • Day 12: Glitter, lots of it!
  • Day 13: The most creative thing you can do with makeup
  • Day 14: Eyeliner, Eyeliner, and more EYELINER!
  • Day 15: Your most natural makeup
  • Day 16: A “Barbie” inspired makeup
  • Day 17: Your sexy smoky eyes 
  • Day 18: Where do you keep your makeup?
  • Day 19: A picture of your favorite makeup style
  • Day 20: Do you wear makeup every day?
  • Day 21: Makeup for a night out at the club
  • Day 22: What’s your favorite makeup brand?
  • Day 23: Makeup inspired by a flower
  • Day 24: Your favorite perfume
  • Day 25: Where do you get makeup tips?
  • Day 26: Favorite makeup remover
  • Day 27: Makeup you want
  • Day 28: Edgy makeup look
  • Day 29: Your favorites of the makeup you own
  • Day 30: A picture of yourself without makeup on. NONE!





Im thinking of rearranging the list because, I was surprised

when I read number 1. So hopefully, Id be able to stick to this and finish until day 30. :)



So.. I was just doing this DAY 1 of this link and I was soo busy listing all the items I owned. I wanted to see how others were able to do it and so, I googled the challenge and VOILA! There was a totally different challenge and its EASIER!!! So, I decided to do this instead. HERE IS THE LIST:

Here's the challenge!:)


1.       When did you start putting on makeup?
2.         How did you learn to put on makeup?
3.         Favorite Brand?
4.         Do you like wearing foundation? If so, what’s your color and favorite?
5.         Favorite lipstick, lip gloss and lip liner?
6.         Do you like/wear false lashes? If yes, strip or individual?
7.         Favorite eye shadow color?
8.         What’s your favorite daytime look?
9.         Picture of your makeup collection:
10.        Favorite makeup brush?
11.        Do you like wearing bronzer?
12.        Favorite mascara?
13.        Where do you keep your makeup?
14.        Favorite Youtube guru(s)?
15.        Do you wear blush?
16.        Do you copy any of the celebrity’s makeup?
17.        Favorite makeup artist?
18.        What’s your favorite night time look?
19.        Favorite concealer?
20.        Favorite eyeshadow primer?
21.        Where do you buy your makeup at?
22.        Favorite toner?
23.        Favorite eye shadow palette and blush palette?
24.        Which do you like: cream, matte, powder, sheer, or shimmer eye shadows?
25.        Favorite eyeliner?
26.        Do you wear makeup everyday?
27.        Favorite powder?
28.        Favorite makeup remover?
29.        Do you like wearing liquid liner? (if so, what’s your favorite)
30.        Picture of yourself with and without wearing makeup?


So, I thought of doing this one instead.Hihihihih.. :)


1 comment:

  1. I like the challenge No.2, too.

    XX, Jenniya
    http://simplyjenniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd like to know what you think about my posts!!